Sign your children up today.
We meet each Wednesday; September through May from 6:00 – 7:30 PM
The cost is $20 per child or $40 per family max (includes first year t-shirt/vest, handbook, and awards)
Please contact Brandon Skaggs at email@example.com or the church office regarding any questions.
We are very excited about our Awana Clubs and you are invited to join in on the excitement!
We offer four clubs:
3rd – 6th Grade
What to expect:
- Age and experience-appropriate biblical teaching
- fun activities and postive competition
- Bible memorization
- Postive friendships
- Adult affirmation and encouragement
- The basics of a relationship with God
- Consistent and positive training on how to thrive in team and group settings
- Awards and recognition for accomplishments
Our three-part program is designed to maximize your child’s attention, energy, and time!
1. Fun and Exciting Games, many unique to the Awana program, designed to allow many kids to participate no matter what their skill level.
2. Small group time with caring adult leaders. No one gets lost in the crowd. Your child receives individual attention as he or she works through their club handbook.
3. Interactive large group segment between an adult leader and all the kids in your child’s Awana club. Awana leaders go the extra mile to help your kids understand the Bible and how it applies to their lives in a exciting and challenging way.